There are a variety of different options available if you are looking to get a foot on the property ladder but don't have all the required funds available to buy your dream home. Obtaining a loan secured on property in Thailand is never easy task as a foreigner, in any country, difficulties with the language barrier, proving your income status, providing bank statements etc etc. Real Estate Hub has many solutions to help make your dream a reality.
The newest trend to hit Thailand is owner financed condos for sale. This is where the property owner offers you a monthly payment plan. This is by far one of the easiest ways to obtain a loan on a property. The general rule of thumb would be to put down a 20% deposit the spread the remaining balance over a 5, 10 or 20 year period of monthly or quarterly payments depending on your circumstances. Real Estate Hub will set out all terms and conditions in a comprehensive contract in conjunction with Thai law protecting you and the owner from any defaults or disputes.
Finance is also offered by our recommended banking institutions to foreigners wishing to buy property in Thailand. Lending is available to foreigners secured against Condominiums, Villa's, Land Banks or Houses.
- No restriction about nationality
- Age up to 70 years is eligible.
- Permanent residence and employment in Thailand are not required.
- Work permit and Thai spouse are not required.
- Revenue from oversea can be used for reference.
- Loan purpose can be for buying new or second hand condo, refinancing existing loan or releasing equity.
- Condo usage can be for own or investment i.e Buy-To-Let
- Loan is available for both complete or off-plan condo projects.
- Equity release loans are available for existing home owners.
Many new condo projects in Thailand offer customers the option to buy an apartment and make regular monthly payments over the construction period. These payments can be structured to suit a particular individuals budget a great way to save money and get on to the property ladder. This route requires no proof of income and you do not need a working visa or tourist visa to be eligible for finance.
Contact us at Real Estate Hub Thailand today to request further information on the best way to loan money to buy a home in Thailand on finance.